1. The customer agrees to not use the Service for any purpose contrary to law;
to transmit, send, order printing, emailing or otherwise communicate any material (including images, though not limited to) that is or that we, in our sole discretion, consider obscene, offensive, blasphemous, illegal, pornographic, threatening, dangerous, racist, abusive, harmful, an attack on the rights of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, or otherwise rude and / or objectionable;
to transmit or send by email or post or otherwise share materials that may pose a danger to NZI computer equipment or any other party, including (without limitation) those containing virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause defects, errors, malfunctions or system corruptions;
for any commercial purpose without the express, written authorization of NZI;
to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
to collect, intercept or capture usernames, to collect, intercept or store data about other users of the Service or to solicit or attempt to discover passwords and user names, images or other information transmitted in connection with registration of a without your prior knowledge and consent;
to sabotage the service or interfere with it (or try to), its servers or network you use, or departing from the procedures, requirements, regulations or policies of the networks connected with this service;
to transmit any false or misleading information, you have no right to pass or try to hide your identity;
2. The customer declares that the image provides for digitising is/are owned or, alternatively, has acquired the right to use it, in case of belonging to a third party and if people appear, the customer has the written consent of all identifiable persons present in the content sent, to use their images or recreations in a way that does not violate the provisions of these terms. NZI take NO responsibility actions that may be brought by any violation of such rights. Consequently, the customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the innocence of NZI, affiliated companies, joint ventures, partners, servants, agents, licensees, employees and service providers of information from any claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect and derived from examples) and against legal costs arising from
images or other content submitted to the site or transmitted through the service by the customer or by any other person accessing the Service using your [account / username],
the use of the service by you or by any other person accessing it using your [account / username],
any violation of these terms
any violation of the rights of another party.
3. The client, in case the images incorporate text in a language other than Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian or English, must be attached to the comments section of the translation of the text in one of these languages. The client states that the translation is faithful and text fully responsible both in their literal meaning as to any possible interpretation of the underlying meaning or for any group or person.
4. The NZI company assumes no liability for copyrights of intellectual property and image rights, being an individual order and of your own design.
5. The customer is the ultimate consumer and this product has not to be marketed, so that the relationship between the parties is civil and not commercial, with only the requested production, and without being able to transcend others.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the design company, in its sole discretion and without appeal, reserves the right not to print the pattern chosen by the customer, if the content, material or any consideration that might violate the rights of image intellectual property.
7. The customer must retain full ownership of all content used and grant NZI the permission to use and publish, without limitation territorial or time limitation, the content sent in any format and through any channel that you see fit, without entitled to any remuneration generated for the client.
8. NZI reserves the right to prevent certain users or websites access to helmets customization service without notice for any reason.
9. You guarantee that you have the rights and necessary permissions to post or transmit the material, for the purpose of allowing NZI to display your images and fulfil your order, that you are granted an exclusive license to exempt NZI from royalties for use, reproduction, modification, publishing, or displaying such content (in whole or in part). Furthermore, you agree to waive, any moral rights in any jurisdiction in respect of such content.
10. Since the printing of the helmet is a unique and irreversible process, which is performed as a single helmet, not in a series, at the request of the customer, once the digitising has started NZI are not able to cancel any order or reuse the helmet shell once the order is placed. It is not possible therefore, to refer to the distance selling of retail law and, in particular, the right of withdrawal of Article 44.
11. No claims are accepted on account of the result of graphic printing, except those that may be about a functional defect of the shell or shell production.
12. Regarding the image quality, we advise that the quality of the image supplied is paramount to the finished product. Therefore, with regard to the production, the company reproduces the images as supplied with your order, no modifications will be made, to colour or resolution. NZI do not accept any responsibility for reduced quality in finish due to poor resolution or colour images supplied.
13. The computer display of the image provided by the customer can be of lower resolution and colours may not exactly match the final result given. This would be due to the resolution of computer screens regarding colours, and the fact that parties are working "on line" with a lower display resolution to create the final product.
14. The client states that he has been informed here in writing regarding the conditions of the rights of cancellation and image resolution, as well as the company name and address where you can file claims, also the information on after-sales services and guarantee’s which exist.
15. The protection of the helmet has all the legal guarantees conferring approval thereof by the competent administrative authorities. However, it is expressed that the helmet does not guarantee, in case of accident, the indemnity of the user, which is subject to risks of injury inherent in the activities developed by the same.
16. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that their data will be incorporated into a customer base that absolutely will not be used for any other purpose, and that is reserved by the seller within a reasonable time, to meet the needs of sales and accounting its possible implications. In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), NZI as the file reports the following considerations: a) The personal data we request, will be included in a file whose purpose is accounting and commercial. b) Fields marked with an asterisk in the commissioning process are mandatory, being impossible for the expressed purpose unless providing such data. c) are further informed of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. NZI is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to www.nzi.es website or using the information or applications contained therein.
18. NZI reserves, without notice at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make modifications www.nzi.es it considers appropriate to the website, the services and information offered, the presentation or location of it and the conditions of access and use of the website: www.nzi.es
19. Under legislation distance product sales, the customer declares that through the website they have been informed of the identity and address of the seller, the essential characteristics of the product, the price, including all taxes, costs of delivery or transportation - if applicable, the method of payment and terms of delivery or of performance, no right to withdraw or terminate, the cost of using the means of distance communication where it is calculated on a basis other than the basic rate, instant improvement contract by a combination of supply and price, the submission of the parties to a court procedure for resolving conflicts through legal arbitration administered by the Delegation of the Bar Yecla, Murcia, which will consider any claims that will be resolved by a single arbitrator of law, randomly designated by the Delegate of the College.
CUSTOMER BY CHECKING THIS BOX, declares to have read the above conditions RECRUITMENT AND EXPRESSLY AGREE, WITHOUT RESERVATION.
THE CLIENT acknowledges and accepts the legal notices stated above.